Smith & Cult
5-Free Formula Nail Polish by Smith & Cult Now Available at the Timothy Pamment Salon
The Timothy Pamment Salon is excited to introduce the launch of Smith and Cult. This polish is an exclusive 5-Free nail lacquer formulated without
- Dibutyl Phthalate-a commonly used plasticizer and has been linked to cancer. DBP has also been connected to birth defects in studies involving lab animals. In fact, this toxin was added to the California Proposition 65 list of suspected teratogens, which are agents that cause malformations of an embryo.
- Toluene- a liquid that is used as a solvent and has the familiar smell of paint thinner. You can be exposed to toluene by breathing it in or getting it on your skin, causing skin irritation. Unfortunately, inhaling high levels of toluene is said to be harmful to your nervous system and can cause light-headedness and nausea. Toluene is a toxin that may also cause birth defects and developmental problems in children of pregnant women who have had extended exposure.
- Formaldehyde-is a commonly used chemical to preserve and embalm dead animals (and humans). Its vapors are also irritating and can trigger asthma. Formaldehyde is also a known human carcinogen, a factor directly involved in causing cancer.
- Formaldehyde Resin-is a derivative of Formaldehyde, mainly used in the production of coatings and adhesives. It is not as toxic as Formaldehyde but can be an allergen.
- Camphor-is a poison that can cause seizures and disorientation if used in large doses. This chemical acts as a cover on your nails, depriving them of nutrients and causing yellow staining on your nails.
The name Smith & Cult is meant to express two sides within a woman: "Smith" is the good girl and "Cult" is the edgy one. The gold bottle caps feature fresh shades and creative names such as "Check the Rhyme", "Cut The Mullet", "Dark Like Me" and many more.
With the quality and high opacity of the nail polish starting at $18, the Timothy Pamment Salon does not have a hard time justifying the cost of the long-lasting color by Smith & Cult. The ultimate fix for beauty addicts is now available!